Monday, February 13, 2012

Has prom gone too far? Has anyone else come into contact with what I call "promzillas"?

Every year as a floral designer the prom queens that come in with their mothers to order flowers get more and more obnoxious and demanding. Has prom become a nauseating display of spoiled children and over-indulgence? When a CHILD demands more time for a simple floral piece for a prom than a bride does for a once-in-a-lifetime event, is something wrong here? I have had prom attendees bring in gowns in person and obsess over the simplest things and spend enormous quantities of time over simple flowers to the point that it makes it very difficult to even be willing to offer advice to these incredibly spoiled and rude little girls and the mothers who allow them to behave this way. What, if anything, to do about all this? Anyone else ever have similar experience.....hair stylists, manicurists, dress shops, limousine services, etc...??

Has prom gone too far? Has anyone else come into contact with what I call "promzillas"?
Gosh that is just horrible! Those girls really are just horrible little B******. I'm going to prom in a few weeks. Yeah, I'm nervous and I want to have the perfect dress etc., but jeez I'm not about to ask my parents to buy me an $800 dress! It really shouldn't take hours to figure out your flowers. 15 minutes? Yeah maybe, if you don't know much about flowers or what you're doing. I'm sorry these girls are so rude to you. Please don't give up on all us teenagers though.
Reply:I've seen some girls flip out if they're wearing the same dress as someone else.

Teeth Problems

No comments:

Post a Comment