Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Kittana help me with this one....?

So that girl I met in Asia, I don't like her like I did before simply because I don't see her. I did call her back after all those missed calls; she sounded happy to hear from me, but annoyed that I missed her calls.



I don't know how to tell her to only be friends because my knowledge of the language isn't that great, and telling somoene you want to be friends is hard enough to be sensitive, but it'll be really hard when you might say the wrong things and not know it.



Worst of all, I really did like her while I was there; but reality is I can't wait for her, so on my second last day there, I ordered flowers to be sent to her, which should arrive in two days, with a message saying "I miss you". Agh....um....what am I suppose to do?

Kittana help me with this one....?
This is truly complicated as this girl has got way too much involved with u then u'd have anticipated. U sending her flowers and saying " I Miss You" was a good gesture which u tried to convey to her by sending her flowers...but this complicates the situation all the more.



It's always too hard to be sensitive and more so when u have to put limits onto any relations it gets more complicated but being straightforward and open with utter honesty is the only key to it it makes or breaks the relations but atleast u don't let the other person live an illusion.



Do one thing the next time she calls ask her if shez fallen in love with u, If she says yes then tell her that, U really like her as a friend and that due to the vast distance between u two it's not possible for u to dwell on a strong emotion like love. Since Love has to be reciprocated from both the ends to end up in a healthy relationship. Maybe u can explain to her how Infatuation works. Advice her how much difficult it is for u to feel her hurt, if at all u did hurt her, say to her it wasn't intentional but it was simply " I Like U So Much as a friend " gesture. So liking and loving are 2 different aspects altogether. Tell her she is a amazing girl and that u were happy to have made a good friend out of her since u were practically a stranger in Asia, but the feelings end there only. Try being honest and keep calm coz she may have a reaction or two but it's a difficult thing. Explain to her how useless it is when only one person loves while the other doesn't reciprocate it's no use but instead advice her to find somebody who really loves her. I think this event in her life will teach her a good but hard lesson of life. Everyone of us learn it the hard way but it's an experience we can't overlook.



I don't know to wat extent ur relationship went Chigga, I mean was there anything physical between u two? if so then it makes it all the more complicated.



Emotional people are very vulnerable and they tend to break internally to a very large extent then the practical ones. This girl plain tells how much emotional she is and truly must be a very good person at heart.



U'd have to observe how she reacts in the coming days if she keeps on calling u and gets emotional then prolly it'd be better to avoid her calls even after u've told her how u feel. But if she takes it positively and says she'd remain just a friend to u then go on and keep up the friendship but if i think correctly she may not contact u for just friendship. I dunno it's a possibility. Don't worry all will be ok and with days passing by things will come to some normalcy but u have to be honest with ur feelings.
Reply:I sure hope u both remain good friends and wat u say it true but then emotions are wild horses not everyone can understand at times till explained in clear terms. Report It


No comments:

Post a Comment