Monday, February 13, 2012

Pre v-day question?

there is this girl I like and she likes me

but we are taking it verrryyyyy slow,in fact I backed of a little bit because her divorce isnt done yet ans he was worried and I my self just got out of long relationship ( over 5years)

so right now we are "friends" who are not ready for relation ship but I do like her enough to see my self with her. I'm pretty sure about 80% that she feels like that too....we've been attracted to each other for years

should I get her something that is not going to her awkward?



i spend a lot of time on the road, part of the job, and there is a good chance I might no be here on the 14th

can I give her something before

I dont want to order flowers its to over the top for now..

Pre v-day question?
ITS GREAT YOU HAVE THE SENSE TO TAKE IT SLOW AND IT ALSO SHOWS YOU ARE CONSIDERATE. TIME WILL BRING YOU BOTH TOGETHER. FOR NOW I THINK A CALL WOULD BE NICE. I WOULDNT SEND HER A VALENTINES CARD OR CANDY. IF SHE HAS INTERNET MAKE SURE SHE HAS YOUR E-ADDRESS.AND YOU HAVE HERS. BE FAITHFUL TO HER AND TIME WILL HEAL BOTH OF YOU . REGARDLESS AT WHAT STAGE YOU EACH ARE ON. ALWAYS LEARN FROM THE PAST . AND CARRY THE NEW YOU INTO THE FUTURE.SHE WILL BE THERE.

deodorant

No comments:

Post a Comment