Monday, February 13, 2012

She is getting divorced,?

there is this girl I like and she likes me

but we are taking it verrryyyyy slow,in fact I backed of a little bit because her divorce isn't done ( but she is in separation for over a year) yet an she was worried and I my self just got out of long relationship ( over 5years)

so right now we are "friends" who are not ready for relation ship but I do like her enough to see my self with her. I'm pretty sure about 80% that she feels like that too....we've been attracted to each other for years

should I get her something that is not going to her awkward?



i spend a lot of time on the road, part of the job, and there is a good chance I might no be here on the 14th

can I give her something before

I dont want to order flowers its to over the top for now..

She is getting divorced,?
If she is already separated go for it before she finds someone else who will.
Reply:goooooo slowwwwwwwwww,.......


No comments:

Post a Comment